Aim: Retaining accountability towards the authorities while delegating to sub-IMs
In being ultimately accountable for trade reporting to the financial authorities, the fund manager needs to oversee the delegated reporting performed by the sub-managers he has tasked with the investment management of the funds.
Despite complexity of trade information across the spectrum of derivative instruments and high trade volume and frequency, the fund manager requires effective oversight over correctness, completeness and timeliness of the delegated reporting with minimal effort.OVERSIGHT allows for retaining accountability over the sub-IMs' reporting by:
- Ongoing sourcing, normalizing and quality-checking of the sub IMs' derivative trade reporting from the various accredited trade repositories
- Ongoing sourcing, mapping and normalizing all derivative trade positions of the funds from the responsible administrators
- Industry-intelligent aggregation of the sub IMs' data on one side and the admins' data on the other side to allow for auto-matching the sourced data
- Rule-based programmatic reconciliation of the matched data with detail comparison protocol and automated notifications of breaks. Separate visual comparison of data batches with interactive fine-tuning of comparison criteria for further analysis.
- Interactive dashboards and reporting for overall data quality with break-down by submitting party and visual drill down into individual breaks. Simple access to all data with its quality assessment for additional analysis and/or reporting with external tools.